Zander turns 3 this Wednesday. Like I've said before, kids grow up way too fast. I need to remember to cherish these times I have with my kids while they are little!
Anyway, he wanted a Wall-E birthday party. He has been really excited about it for a long time. I started making his cake on Friday and he couldn't wait to see it Saturday morning when he woke up. It was sure fun to see his face as he was inspecting it. He had a fun time at his party! Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us. He really did enjoy it and loved all the gifts. In fact, when everyone left, we had to open each new toy one by one and play with them.
Enjoy the slide show of his pictures!



1 comments:
So glad Zander had a great time! Loved the slide show. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day too!
Post a Comment