Please remember our soldiers today as you celebrate. I'm thankful for them & their families. They do so much for our country and our freedom.
I found this video on YouTube and thought it was very appropriate for today. Please watch it and find a soldier to thank today.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
May
(29)
- For the LOVE of Water!
- Making Friends
- Time to Eat!
- Copy Cat!
- Garden Tending
- Camera Bag Giveaway!
- 12 of 52
- My New Website
- iHeartFaces - Silhouettes
- Congratulations!
- Happy Memorial Day
- Two Cute!
- Giveaway Alert!
- 11 of 52
- 5*14*09 Scrap Page
- Way Back Wednesday
- Rather Be Fishin'
- Splash Time!
- Mason's 1st Swim
- Having Fun with Our Buddies
- A Birthday Full of Fun
- 10 of 52
- 3 Years Ago
- Party Time!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Growing, Growing, Gone!
- 9 of 52
- iHeartFaces - Hats
- Favorite Things Friday
-
▼
May
(29)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

1 comments:
Wow! Moving video and gave me goosebumps!
~Erica
((PS - In reference to your comment? Don't head to the coast just yet! Wait til you read my Not Me Monday and then see if you still wanna go. ha ha ha))
Post a Comment