Friday, we went to out favorite local splash park and the water was on! Yippie! It was only a practice run, though. They will not have it on during the week until the 30th. Zander had a great time, as you can tell in the picture. He made good use of the test run, and I'm sure he can't wait to go back. Mason just sat on the sidelines, lookin' cute. He's gettin' pretty good at it, don't ya' think??
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
May
(29)
- For the LOVE of Water!
- Making Friends
- Time to Eat!
- Copy Cat!
- Garden Tending
- Camera Bag Giveaway!
- 12 of 52
- My New Website
- iHeartFaces - Silhouettes
- Congratulations!
- Happy Memorial Day
- Two Cute!
- Giveaway Alert!
- 11 of 52
- 5*14*09 Scrap Page
- Way Back Wednesday
- Rather Be Fishin'
- Splash Time!
- Mason's 1st Swim
- Having Fun with Our Buddies
- A Birthday Full of Fun
- 10 of 52
- 3 Years Ago
- Party Time!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Growing, Growing, Gone!
- 9 of 52
- iHeartFaces - Hats
- Favorite Things Friday
-
▼
May
(29)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


4 comments:
What fun. Stunt Man would love that. I can't believe all the water fun I am already seeing...we are still to chilly for that.
Awwww, my kiddos may be a bit older, but they'd still love it!
Love the name "Zander". Never heard it before, but I'm likin' it!
That looks like so much fun! My boys would love it!
So it will be on before the first week of June, who was giving me my info???:) Good to know, I love Zander's face expressions, and Mason is so adorable:)
Post a Comment