CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

11 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


This week, I took my pictures using my camera's timer. They were taken while we were at the splash park on Friday. You can read more about that in Monday's Splash Time post. Zander liked smiling for the camera while it was taking it's own pictures, so most of these he looks pretty cute in. I guess I don't look too bad either. We all had a good time at the park that day.





**************************************


Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

More Than Words

Wow..those are really good!!! I need to do use the self timer on my camera too!!

Mamí♥Picture

Yeah, I have to agree with Alicia they are Awesome pictures and yep I am also going to use the self timer, Huh! I just have to figure out how! ???

Miti

Hey Vanessa! Diddo from me too. Look how cute the three of you look! I just recently discovered the timer on my camera. I love using it!

Miti

OH....
I was gonna tell you that I love what you did with the blog. Very pretty! Great quote too!

He & Me + 3

You are always doing something fun with your kids. Cute park pictures. Stunt Man loves the playground.

Darcie

Impressive...those timers to do work, huh?

Our weather is slowly warming up, so hopefully we will be hitting water parks soon.

Fun pictures!

Amber Dupree

You look cute with your hair pulled back. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you with your hair up before.

E @ Scottsville

Okay, I had to laugh. In your comment on MY blog, you said you graduated from "collage".... which is so funny since we were just talking about your collages yesterday and you're like the "Collage Queen". =0)

Anyway, I work at a CPA firm here in my small town. Have you ever read my "Meet My Family" post over in my sidebar? You should check it out. =0) You'll learn so much about me/us that way!

Carin

Great pictures of all of you. So glad you thought to use the timer. Great collage you put it into also. You're blog looks great!

Andrea

Good job using the timer. I was wondering who took those, until I actually read the post...

jen@odbt

Splash parks are the best. Those are great timer pics - maybe I should use it more often if it can get the kind of smiles like Zander has :)

Clair

I love my camera's self timer. It's a great way to get in the pictures.
Nice pictures too

Five Moms & A Blog

So glad you came over the visit the Five Moms today. We're really having fun with it. Hope you have a great weekend.

Take care girly,
~ Miti

The J's

LOVE your pictures! I can't figure out how to use my self timer, I was trying to on the pictures I took for my post & kept getting the movie mode!

McCrakensx4

That looks like a fun park...water and playground!! Great shots!

Anonymous

Good ones, mom! I never get good photos at waterparks of anyone, let alone me. :)

Kristin

You all look great! My husband uses the timer on our camera all the time for our family photos. Maybe it's time for me to start using it for when it's just me and the kids :) Great picture; looks like a fun day! (what do you use for your collages? I need to go back and see if you mention it :) )