I didn't go to scrapbook tonight, but I did make a page & wanted to show it off. I used my fancy new All-in-One Kodak printer to print these photos and got to work. These are the pictures from last week when I let Cali & Zander snap a few shots with my camera.
The title didn't turn out quite as I wanted it too, but it'll have to do. I think maybe I should have left the flower piece of paper off, but it's a little too late for that. Cali & Zander's names are kinda' hard to read, although they look easy to read here.
All in all, I think it turned out cute and I'm excited to have this page for Zander and I to look back on someday.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
May
(29)
- For the LOVE of Water!
- Making Friends
- Time to Eat!
- Copy Cat!
- Garden Tending
- Camera Bag Giveaway!
- 12 of 52
- My New Website
- iHeartFaces - Silhouettes
- Congratulations!
- Happy Memorial Day
- Two Cute!
- Giveaway Alert!
- 11 of 52
- 5*14*09 Scrap Page
- Way Back Wednesday
- Rather Be Fishin'
- Splash Time!
- Mason's 1st Swim
- Having Fun with Our Buddies
- A Birthday Full of Fun
- 10 of 52
- 3 Years Ago
- Party Time!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Growing, Growing, Gone!
- 9 of 52
- iHeartFaces - Hats
- Favorite Things Friday
-
▼
May
(29)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


3 comments:
Those are so good. I love your style of scrapbooking so creative.
I love that you even used the chopped off head pictures. It shows who the cameraman really was and adds so much 'smile' to the page!
Love this whole LO, the design of it and all the pics. I really like how you did their names too. So cute!
Post a Comment