
This week I have several pictures that I appeared in. We had a long weekend to do lots of fun things for the Memorial Day holiday, so I got in more pictures this week than usual. So, here they are......
My Mom & I at the Memorial Day Parade.
Me, tickling my little Mason Monkey :)
Zander & I with our feet in the water at our fishing trip to Stillhouse Lake.
& Last, but not least, Me & my boys sitting in the grass at the San Gabriel Park on Memorial Day.
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.




15 comments:
I love the close up one of you and your baby! Your eyes are so pretty!
You are such a COOL MAMI!!! Your Mommy is so PRETTY! I want to squeeze your baby's cheeks!
You just to darn CUTE!
Have a Blessing Thurs!
Great group of photos!
Love the close up one of you and your little monkey, and I am lovin' the thought of dipping my feet in the water...looks so relaxing.
They are all great pictures! I think my favorite is the tickling picture though, SO cute!!
Oh I miss those days when little hands are grabbing at your face. The dip in the lake looks so relaxing. Great pics as usual!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, I love the one of you tickling Mason. Too sweet!
Can every weekend be a three-day weekend? Let's start a petition!
What a great series of shots! I love the one with you and your mom, but that are all good! Happy Thursday!
Cute pics!
Just stopping by to say via the 52 weeks!
Hi! :-)
Those were great! I love the peaceful picture in the water. Looks like so much fun!
oh, they are all so great! I like them all! I do like the one with your feet in the water, it just looks so relaxing =)
Those are all so cute Vanessa, great job this week. I really like the last one, and the one with your feet in the water, and... ok I like them all :)
Good pictures... I like them all, but especially the one of you and your mom. Very pretty.
It looks like you guys had such a great Memorial Day Weekend. I loved all of the pictures of you with your family.
Adorable shot of you and your mom. Seems like you had a great weekend. Love the toes in the water at the fishing hole.
Wonderful pictures!
Post a Comment