CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Time to Eat!


I gave Mason his first cereal this week. He always tries to grab our food when we are eating, so I knew he would not have a problem. I didn't know, though, that he would be so upset when his bowl of cereal was all gone. Look at the face! He was thoroughly disgusted with me when I didn't have anymore to give him. Yes, I did have more to mix up, but I didn't want to give him too much for his little tummy. He has had no problems eating his rice cereal. I've given it to him twice a day since Tuesday. I hope he likes all his food this much!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Andrea

Aww that face is so sad. I bet he can't wait to try all kinds of new foods!

McCrakensx4

What a sweet face! I had a eater like that, and even at 8 he is my eater!

He & Me + 3

Too funny. My kids hated their cereal at first.

Five Moms & A Blog

Well, its about time you noticed I was talkin' about you and giving you PROPS! ha ha ha

Have a great weekend, Vanessa!

~Erica

Jess

Sweet Mason, I love the one with the spoon:) It's like he's saying hey mom I got this eating stuff down, give it to me I'll do it!