CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Two Cute!

I hope Zander is always this sweet to his baby brother. They look so sweet & cute! Do you believe he never wanted a baby? Now he wants to hold him everyday and he always wants him to take a bath with him.

Look how much fun he has with him in the bath. Mason loves to splash the water and Zander gets really excited every time he does.

They look so cute together. I love to see Zander giving Mason kisses or snuggling next to him. It's also fun to see Mason smile and get excited when Zander plays with him. I sure hope they grow up to be best buds.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

McCrakensx4

They are so cute together! I hope it stays that way...my boys are 14 months apart and have a love/hate relationship at 8 & 9 yrs old!!

jen@odbt

That is so sweet. Reminds me of the close bond my son and daughter have. My youngest has a hard time breaking into it sometimes.