CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

It's hard to believe it's 2009! Every year seems to go faster than the last. This month has gone by especially fast. We have been really busy at our house. It seems like I haven't had much time to sit down this last month. Mason was born, we had visitors for about 3 weeks, we had Mason's blessing, Christmas, and Jason's birthday. Wow, that's a LOT for one month!


Last year, I set a resolution to write in my journal. I was good at keeping it for about 2 months, then I just stopped. I did however keep up with my blog really well, that counts right?? So, I'm not setting any real resolutions for this year, because apparently I can't keep them. I have set some personal goals for myself that hopefully I can do. I hope this new year finds everyone happy and health!

0 comments: