CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Counting My Blessings

Tuesday, I had a terrible headache. I'd venture to say it was a migraine since I started throwing up that night. It was not too fun, but I'm grateful that it wasn't too bad until Jason was home to take care of the kids. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband! What would I do without him?? He came home and got the kids all ready to go so he could go pick up some Gatorade (he swears it helps get rid of a headache) and some dinner. He came home and let me sleep while he feed Zander dinner, gave both of the boys a bath, did the dishes, folded and put away the boys clean cloths, and put them to bed. My headache was much better the next day, I'm sure because I was able to get some sleep. So, I'm just bragging about my wonderful hubby and counting my blessing that my headache came while he was home to save me. Thanks, Babe!! Love you!

2 comments:

Tiffany

Awwww... those guys named Jason are pretty special! :) So happy you got some good rest and rid of the headache!!

You've been tagged, so head over to my blog for instructions!!!

XO
Tiff

Jess

What an AWESOME husband you have:) I'm so glad you are feeling better and your hubby took good care of you!