
1. Nice Quiet Hot Showers. It seems since I became a mother, they are few and far between. They are the one thing I miss the most. I feel like I am rushed every time I jump in to get clean. It is great when I get the chance to really enjoy my shower.
2. Baby Smiles. This week, Mason started smiling at me and other family members he recognizes. It is sooo exciting to see a baby's first "real" smile. It just makes you feel warm and fuzzy all over! I just love it!!!
3. Pleasantly Unexpected Mail. I say pleasantly because sometimes you receive things in the mail that you weren't expecting but would love to send back! But, this week I received two things in the mail that were very sweet to open. One was a cute card and gift certificate for my new baby boy from a friend who has moved away. The other was a box with some gifts for my kids from my little brothers in Missouri. Both were unexpected and very sweet!!!
Don't forget to click on the picture to check out everyone else's Favorite Things Friday.


0 comments:
Post a Comment