CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Babies

I looked at this picture of Mason after I took it and it really reminded me of Zander. So, I went through my pictures of Zander and found this one that looks almost the same. I put them together here for you. It's funny how much they look alike, yet they are so different. Anyway, I thought it was fun.


Mason, on the left, and Zander, on the right, both at 2 months old.

4 comments:

Dana

Wow! In those pictures of the boys, they look Exactly Alike! Is it tough trying to take care of a baby and a toddler at the time time? I guess I will get to find out in a couple of weeks or so.

SDR

I think that picture of Mason looks a lot like dad.-Sean

Valerie

It's crazy how much they look alike. Maybe Zander seemed to look so different because of all the dark hair? Either way they are both so cute!

Hudson Adventures

Wow!! That is crazy. I can't believe they look so much alike. :)