CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Momma's New Ride

Over the weekend, Jason and I went out and found a new car for me to drive around in. I wanted an SUV with a third row so that I had room in my car for more than just our family. We looked on New Year's Day, but no one was open. We found a few to look at and went out again on Saturday to test drive and buy. I'm really happy with what we found. I LOVE my new car. It's got lots and lots of room and it is surprisingly easy to drive despite the size. I was nervous to try it because it is so big, but I am really comfortable driving it. This is all good news, because I will probably be driving it for a long, long time!


I'm sure you are all wondering what I got. So, I guess I should tell you. It's a 2008 Toyota Sequoia. It's dark blue with a silver pinstripe. There is sitting for 8 and the car seats fit next to each other, so someone can sit in the second row next to the kids. I can't wait to go drive it again. :) (Although it probably won't be driven again today, cause the weather out there is really nasty!!)

2 comments:

Andrea

NICE!! Can't wait to see it in person. I can already see why you love it.

Valerie

Awesome! We LOVE Toyota! I hope I can hold off for a while once I have two kiddos. But who knows! Don't get all freaked out if I ask to take a big whiff of your car...I LOVE new car smell! I hope you bought it brand new...just so I can smell it!