CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby Stats

Today I took both the boys to the doctor because of a cough and stuff noses. Poor little Mason, can't even sleep laying down because he is so congested. & Zander I swear has spent most of the last 3 nights coughing and not sleeping. So, I decided to take them in this morning. mainly to keep myself from worring too much. We found out Zander has bronchitis, again. And Mason is just stuffy. I was given an antibiotic for Zander and told to use him nepulizer 3 times a day. Mason needs to have his nose cleaned with saline as often as possible so that he is breathing clearly. His oxygen level was a little low, so I have to make sure to keep his airways clear so he can get a little more oxygen in his little body. Hopefully they will both feel better in a couple of days!


Anyway, I have "baby stats" from our visit. Little Mason has gained 4 lbs already. He is now 11 lbs, 6 oz and 22 inches long. Zander is 35.6 lbs, but I didn't get his height. Had I been thinking clearly, I would have had the nurse see how tall he was. Maybe I'll remember when I take Mason in for his 2 month check up.


1 comments:

SDR

my boys both have runny noses today-lol. I didnt try very hard not to spread the love germs I guess =-)
Sarah