Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Rub-A-Dub 2 Men in the Tub!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
January
(19)
- FTF
- My Babies
- Birthday Wishes
- Wordless Wednesday
- Rub-A-Dub 2 Men in the Tub!
- FTF
- Wordless Wednsday
- Future Rock Climbers
- I've been tagged!
- Baby Stats
- Favorite Things Friday
- Counting My Blessings
- Favorite Things Friday
- My Little Cutie
- All Smiles
- Jason's Birthday
- Momma's New Ride
- One Month Already!
- Happy 2009!
-
▼
January
(19)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

1 comments:
Isn't it wonderful to see their brotherly bond forming and growing stronger already. I started bathing them together early on too. Its so much nicer to just do one bath time a day!
Post a Comment