
1. Well Behaved 2-Year Olds. Zander is usually a handful. But, I'm sure if you have ever met him, you know that! We went to dinner at a restaurant and to a movie tonight. I was very worried about taking him cause he was being quite the pain when he woke up from his nap today. But, surprisingly, he was very well behaved at the restaurant, so we decided to try the movie. Jason & I really wanted to see Mall Cop, so we did. It was a great night & we enjoyed it! Too bad he's not always that pleasant.
2. The Wii & Wii Fit. Last night I went to my friend's for our usual scrapbook night, but she just got a Wii Fit, so we ended up playing that all night instead. I have to say I really liked it and think I'll have to get one. I have one problem, though, I have to convince my husband that I need it first! :) I guess we'll see if it works out for me. I'll let you know.


2 comments:
Great FTF's! And LURVE your new look on the blog, girl! Way to go!!
XOXO
Tiff
I just love it when they are extra well behaved, such a nice treat. Glad you liked the Wii you should definitely get one.
Post a Comment