
I'm a little late, seeing as it's Saturday and not Friday. But like they always say, better late than never! I've never posted this on my blog, I usually just reply to my friends blog, who started this idea. She has encouraged everyone to post their own favorites on their blog each week, so here I go....
1. Scrapbooking Night When you are a SAHM, like myself, it's always nice to go anywhere by yourself and it's much better when you get to spend it with great friends and do something you enjoy. I really enjoyed getting out of the house without the kids and having a good time with my buddies! Thanks girls!
2. New Car Smell I just got a brand new car this past weekend and have really enjoyed driving around in it. I have to admit, I left the house everyday this week, just so I could get in my new car! :) Gotta' love that new car smell!!
So, those are my two favorite things from this week. Join in if you'd like! Just click on the picture above to visit the original blog of Favorite Things Friday.


3 comments:
Hey girlie! Yeah!!! So good to "see" you again, too! Love your FTF's and pics of Mason. He is a doll! Big bro Zander needs to quit growing! He looks so grown up!
Enjoy that gorgeous family. Talk to you soon!
XO
Tiff
Soo when are you going to post new pics of your new smelling car??! I'm excited for you!
HAHA Im a dork... I see the pictures now =-)
XOXOXOs
Post a Comment