CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

One Month Already!


I can't believe Mason is already one month old. I forgot how fast they grow. He is staying awake longer during the day now and I think he has gained about 2 pounds, maybe 3. We are working on getting him to sleep better at night. He has done well the last few nights. He gets fussy at night and wants to stay awake. It's been 2 in the morning many nights when I finally get him to sleep and I get to lay down to sleep. But, the last couple of nights he has gone to sleep before midnight and slept all night except for his feeding times. Hopefully the fussy stage will go by fast!

1 comments:

Andrea

Hope he starts sleeping more and more at night. That will be so nice.