This is new for me, I've never been tagged before. I guess there is a first time for everything. My former playgroup Mommy friend, now blogger friend, Tiff from The Boren Life, tagged me.
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.6 things about me you want to know
Here are the 6 things about me that you may or may not know.....
1. I was once a basketball superstar. & I really mean once!! I played basketball in 8th grade. I was the point guard, and not very good. :) At one game though, I made all the points and got my name in the paper!
2. I met my husband at the movie theater we both worked at when I was 16. We started dating a month before I turned 17 and got married when a month after I turned 19.
3. I graduated high school 6 months early. So I am in the graduating class of '99, although I really graduated in December of 1998.
4. I broke my foot when I was in 10th grade. I'd like to tell you I was doing something fantastic, but I was just taking my new dog out to go potty and twisted my foot on the edge of the concrete.
5. I was in labor for 17 hours with Zander before they decided to do a c-section. & 14 hours of them were without pain medication.
6. I want to visit Alaska someday. I would love to take a cruise there and see how beautiful it is in person!
In Tiff's words, "Here are my tagees."
1. Sarah
2. Jessica
3. Valerie
4. Dana
5. Hilary
6. Sariah
Please post your random 6 soon so that I can read all about you!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
January
(19)
- FTF
- My Babies
- Birthday Wishes
- Wordless Wednesday
- Rub-A-Dub 2 Men in the Tub!
- FTF
- Wordless Wednsday
- Future Rock Climbers
- I've been tagged!
- Baby Stats
- Favorite Things Friday
- Counting My Blessings
- Favorite Things Friday
- My Little Cutie
- All Smiles
- Jason's Birthday
- Momma's New Ride
- One Month Already!
- Happy 2009!
-
▼
January
(19)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

2 comments:
I did it, I just couldn't tag 6 people I don't know that many bloggers:)
I finished my tagg. I love your story about being a basketball star!
Post a Comment