
It seems we know lots of people born today, but the first is my Dad! So, Happy Birthday Dad/Grandpa Gary!! We love you and are thinking of you on your special day.
"Despite all new inventions and modern designs, fad and fetishes, no one has yet invented, or will ever invent, a satisfying substitute for one's own family." -Dr. Stuart E. Rosenberg
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad.
Oh, this is so sweet. I'm sorry you've lost your dad. I've lost both of my parents, too. I wrote a post about him on my blog on the 10 year anniversary of his passing...New Year's Eve, 2008. Now that I'm a parent, I miss my parents even more.
I'm reading back through your posts and realize you're a personal friend of Tiff's...did you know she's my sister-in-law? Jason is my brother. They're on the move as I type and we can hardly wait for them to get back to the midwest. It's really such an answered prayer for our family. Our boys will get to grow up together and will know each other. :)
It's so great to "meet" you! Thanks for becoming a follower...I'd love to stick around yours, too! Happy Wednesday!
Courtney
Post a Comment