Santa was really good to our family this year. He brought us a new baby! and many, many toys for Zander. I also got a new camera, which I absolutely love!! We had a great time celebrating with all our family this year. Our family had 4 Christmases. Unlike the movie though, we did not do them all in one day. We had Christmas with Jason's Mom on Christmas Eve, our family on Christmas Day, in Tyler with Sean's family over the weekend, and with Jason's Dad the following week. It was fun, but I am glad it's over.
Zander really loved Christmas this year. He had a great time decorating, and he couldn't wait to open all the gifts under the tree. Really, ALL the presents under the tree. He didn't care who they were for, he wanted to open all of them. He was excited every time he opened a gift and found a box. He would exclaim every time, "A Boc!" like it was the greatest box ever!
Enjoy our picture! (Sorry there's not very many of me :( I'm usually behind the camera.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.




0 comments:
Post a Comment