Last year, Mimi started a tradition with the boys of frosting sugar cookies. Along with everything else we squeezed into our weekend, we had the boys frost some cookies. They kind of took turns, so we didn't get any pictures of them frosting together. They both seemed to enjoy it though. Zander loved eating the sprinkles, taking bites from the cookies, and licking the frosting. Paul had fun shaking the sprinkles on the cookies. Maybe next year they will be a little better at decorating the cookies. They had fun anyway, I think.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.




1 comments:
mmmm... what a yummy tradition!
Post a Comment