CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

GG's Visit

GG (Great Grandma) came to stay with us to help out for a week after Mason and I came home from the hospital. It was great to have her her to help and to visit with her. Zander really enjoyed having her here. She was a big help. I was able to take a good nap everyday and she helped out with Zander, dinner, dishes, and the laundry. We need to have her here more often :) She also took Mason and I to his 1st week check up. GG enjoyed going and playing Mommy for me by taking his cloths off for the doctor and holing him to have his blood taken. I'm thankful that she was able to come stay with us. We can't wait to have her return!! Here's the boys and GG:





0 comments: