CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Cousins, Brothers & Friends

It is really nice to have 4 little boys so close in age! I'm glad that Sean (my brother) & I both have two boys so close together. I know Zander & Paul love each other sooo much. Although, when they get together it seems they love to hate each other sometimes. I'm looking forward to see if Mason & Troy will be the same way. There will be lots of fun times in the future for the 4 of them. Yesterday before Troy & Paul went home, we attempted to get a picture of the 4 of them. They turned out as good as could be expected from 4 little ones. So, here they are: cousins, brothers & friends! (Mom has some better ones on her camera, so when I download her pics, I may add some more.)

2 comments:

SDR

I love how close they are too! It is way fun, worth the struggle and many time outs
xoxoxoxos

Andrea

Aww not bad, at least they are all sitting down and not running off. They are lucky to have each other. I'm sure they all have many adventures in their future.