CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Mason's Blessing Day

Yesterday, we had Mason's blessing in Sacrament meeting. Sean gave him the blessing and it was very nice! Thank you Uncle Sean, Great Job! We were lucky to be able to have some family here to stand in the circle and be here for the blessing. I love you all and really appreciate you traveling all the way here for his special day. Mason was really good and stayed quite through the whole thing. He looked super cute in his outfit, as did his big brother Zander in his suit. I tried to get some pictures of them before we left for church, but Mason was being fussy, so it didn't work too well. Here are a couple of the pictures we did take.

4 comments:

Mel and Steve Norton's Awesome Family

How cute! I think Jared had the same blessing outfit...It reminds me of a little gingerbread man. :) Sorry we missed the blessing. That is a great picture of Sean and Mason. Too fun!

Mel and Steve Norton's Awesome Family

Sorry...I made the last comment but didn't know I was logged in as my mom!

Valerie

Jess

Mason looks so handsome, and so does Zander, all dressed up! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas:)

Andrea

Love the suit on Zander. I'm sure it was a very special day and so nice that your family was able to be there. He is a lucky boy to grow up in such a big loving family.