We had my family here over the weekend for Mason's blessing. Since the whether was nice on Saturday, we decided to take them all out to the property to have some fun on the 4-wheelers and Bill's other "toys." We all had a great time together! The 4-wheelers were definitely a good investment, everyone loves them. Check out the pictures of my big ol' family cruisin' around our property.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.




1 comments:
How fun to have the whole gang out to play. I'm sure you'll get your money's worth out of those machines!
Post a Comment