CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

What a Catch!

We went out on the boat this evening to swim, ski, and fish. I was able to get up on the skis for the first time, only for a few yards, but I did it! I was pretty proud of myself.
Zander has been asking to fish for about 2 weeks, so after I skied, we found a spot and got out the fishing gear out. Zander was the only one to get a catch. Daddy really did all the work, but the fish was caught on Zander's Spongebob pole. Zander I think was more into eating his snack than helping Daddy. He did watch him pull it in and looked at it when he pulled it out of the water. It was a pretty big bass.


Zander's 1st Catch

Mason enjoying the boat.