CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

24 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


On Friday night, before going out with my family for dinner, Mason was being fussy. I put him on my shoulders and he thought that was great. My husband snapped a few pictures of us. I love it! Me and my mini me :)



**************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

HollyDolly

super cute :) i love his smile!

E @ Scottsville

Awwww, what a cute picture. =0)

He's a doll and you look great!

More Than Words

I remember putting my babies on my shoulders! They all love that!!!

Cute picture, and I love his little outfit!

jen@odbt

This is one of my all-time fave where's mom pics. Very cute! He's having a blast up there.

Andrea

That is really, really cute Vanessa.

He & Me + 3

Love this shot. So cute. His face is so sweet.

The J's

What a fun picture! Happy days!

Carin

What a cutie, you know just how to make him smile... and you too! Great shot!

Darcie

I LOVE it too! Great picture of you both...precious.

Anonymous

It's funny how we can see the sweet picture of you both having a wonderful time and not know the story of the fuss behind it all. Such a cute picture of both of you. He does look like you!

McCrakensx4

What a cute pic of you and Mason~ He is such a doll!

Mamí♥Picture

SO CUTE!
BTW I love your hair!!