CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rexburg, Idaho

The whole point of our vacation to Utah was to see my brother, Steve, graduate from BYU Idaho with his bachelors degree. While we were there, he took us around town to see where he has been living for the past few years. We saw his school, the temple, the apartments he lived in, and the Pizza Hut he worked for. His college buddy smoked a brisket for us and we had a Texas style BBQ with the family before the graduation ceremony. I'm proud of his hard work and I'm glad to see he is finally done and out in the workforce. Congratulations, Steve!!



My brother, Steve



The Rexburg Temple



Zander, Taylor, Steve, Mason, & I in front of the Temple


Aunt Jill, Mom, Grandma, & Steve before having our yummy BBQ

Taylor outside at the BBQ

Taylor, Steve, Mom & Zander after the graduation

Taylor, Steve, Mom, Zander Mason & I



Posted by Picasa