Mason has been taking his time when it comes to moving. But now that he is ready, he is really ready. He is trying to do it all at once, while Mom is sitting here saying, "Slow down, please!!" He has been trying to crawl for about a month and a half. He is finally there. He can scoot on with is arms really well, and is starting to master crawling on his knees. Here's a picture of him scooting/crawling....
Aug 5, 2009
Aug 5, 2009
Now I am really not ready for this, but he thinks he is. He is now pulling up on the furniture and walking around it. He is still not very stable and falls over lots of times a day. But, I can't keep him down and I'm sure it won't be long until he is ready to take off. I sure wish he would wait. Oh well, here he goes.........
Can you believe it, all this within 10 days!!??!



6 comments:
He is so cute...they learn to do things so fast! Enjoy every second of it!
i remember when that boy was born! he looks a lot like sean, i think.
I love that look on his face in that last photo. He's one proud little guy! His smile just lights up his face, too. PRECIOUS!
I can vouch for him, that boy is fast! I was really surprised to see him go the other day.
PS I loved your new background so much I copied you and went and got my own. I'd been wanting a change and she had such cute designs! Thanks :)
he has the cutest smile ever!
Post a Comment