Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Pet Butterfly
Last week, we had a butterfly follow us home from Mimi's. It rode along on Mason's car seat right into the house. I don't think it could fly for some reason. Zander was fascinated by it. He went down for a nap and the first thing he asked when he woke up was, "Where's the butterfly?" It stayed in the house overnight and Zander played with it the next morning. He enjoyed watching it and poking and petting it. I told him we needed to let the butterfly go back outside so it could find some food, otherwise he would die. So, he agreed and let him out on the back porch. He was watching to see if it would move and Cassy, our big fat Golden Retriever, came tromping over and smashed it. Poor butterfly dies anyway. I guess I should have just let him live in the house. Oh well, RIP little butterfly.
Labels:
Zander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
August
(21)
- Fun & Exciting Lake Adventures
- Improvising
- Yummy Dessert Recipe
- 25 of 52
- Last Weeks Scrapbook Pages
- Outdoor Fun
- Pet Butterfly
- Splish Splash Fun
- Look at Me GO!
- 24 of 52
- What a Catch!
- 23 fo 52 - Our New Water Park
- Where's Mavis?
- Baby Pages
- Mason's 1st Tooth
- Rexburg, Idaho
- Idaho Bound
- 22 of 52
- Reunited
- Conference Center Tour
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday
-
▼
August
(21)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



2 comments:
Those pictures are so cute and the story is too. Poor butterfly.
Aww...PRECIOUS!
pooor mariposa!
Post a Comment