CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Improvising

Our city finally got a spary park and we were excited to go try it out! So, we got our suits and sunscreen on and loaded the bags with snacks and towels and headed out the door. We arrived at the park, which is only 5 minutes from the house (yippie for that!), ready for some water fun! I got the boys and all our stuff out of the car and noticed the water was not on and other people were getting back in thier cars. Our brand new spray park was not working and wouldn't be fixed until MAYBE later that afternoon :(


So, we settled for playing in the sun at the playground across the street. I didn't really want to return home after loading up to play outside. We ended up having a pretty good time in the sun, although there was no water to run in.


Of course we had some friends join us. I got this really great shot of all the kids. I'm very happy with it, if you have kids, you know how hard it is to get a good group photo. Don't we have some cute kids!??!



Mason sitting in the shade, having a great time!

The kids found a giant stick, so of course they had to play with it.


Zander on the playground before our friends arrived.





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

He & Me + 3

so glad it was still a fun day. Yes, all the kids are so cute. That is one giant stick.

Andrea

I love those pics. It is pretty amazing they all sat there long enough for a few pics. Cali is such a goof in her swimsuit and tennis shoes. She had clothes to wear but didn't want to.

Mamí♥Picture

Love the shot with the humongous stick, the kids looked like they had a blast!