I've been busy working on Mason's Scrapbook. I've enjoyed putting them together and remembering all the things he was doing at each month. There are lots of scrapbooking resources available now to "steal" ideas from, so it makes it more fun. I've used a lot of ideas from my new subscription to Scrapbooks Etc. that I got for my birthday and I've used some idea's from Pencil Lines website. I've also gotten some inspiration from my friend, Andrea's, work. So, here are Mason's 1st 5 months of pages..
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
August
(21)
- Fun & Exciting Lake Adventures
- Improvising
- Yummy Dessert Recipe
- 25 of 52
- Last Weeks Scrapbook Pages
- Outdoor Fun
- Pet Butterfly
- Splish Splash Fun
- Look at Me GO!
- 24 of 52
- What a Catch!
- 23 fo 52 - Our New Water Park
- Where's Mavis?
- Baby Pages
- Mason's 1st Tooth
- Rexburg, Idaho
- Idaho Bound
- 22 of 52
- Reunited
- Conference Center Tour
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday
-
▼
August
(21)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


2 comments:
Those are so cute. I really need to get back to scrapbooking. I am so far behind.
Oh my word! Those are ADORABLE!!! You are so talented...and just like Mimi, I need to get back to it, too. Good work!
Post a Comment