CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Fun & Exciting Lake Adventures

Since we've fixed the boat, we've spent several of our weekends at the lake this summer. They have all been fun and well spent family time together. When we go to the lake, we always find a spot on the shore to stop and jump in the lake to swim. This is Zander's favorite part every time we get out on the boat. He loves the water! Mason has learned to enjoy it as well. He loves to splash in his baby float. Sometimes he gets to excited for my liking and tries to flip himself out. Luckily, he has not succeed in that stunt, yet! To make the boat more fun, we've bought a tube and some skis. Jason has skied since he was a teenager, but I, on the other hand, have never even tried. Well, until now. Here is a peek at our adventures at the lake this weekend......


Fun family shot of everyone (minus Taylor, she took the picture) swimming in the lake.

Zander on the shore while Mommy attempts to ski.

Here I am, getting all set to try the skis out, again.

Here goes nothing.
Oh, WOW!! I got it!! (It only took me 3 weeks and a few hundred, well maybe just about 50, tries.)


Look at me!! I was SOO excited & had a blast. I can't wait to go do it again.

Unfortunantly, the boat was injured the past weekend and we have to fix it before going out again. Hopefully we can get it fixed so we can go out for Labor Day weekend.

4 comments:

He & Me + 3

Awesome job on those skis! You look like a natural.

Andrea

That is awesome girl! I'm proud of you for learning something new!!

Searls Stuff

I am so impressed. I have NEVER been able to stand up when I went water skiing. Your smile says it all.

Mamí♥Picture

How FUN was that!!!
Wow girl I am so impressed looked at you water skiing awesome! so brave my friend so brave!!