CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Boys

These are just some pictures I edited while playing with my photoshop. I love the one of Mason. I couldn't really find a good one of Zander to edit. He rarely lets me take pictures of him. Oh, well.

Here is the original of Mason...


the cropped picture...


& the edited one..



Here's Zander's original.....


the cropped picture....


& the edited one..

4 comments:

McCrakensx4

I love Mason's eyes in the edited one! Great job on both of them. I really really need to learn photo shop!! You do have some cutie's on your hands!

E @ Scottsville

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, such cutie pies!!!!

Andrea

Hehe Z is so silly. Love the edits. Mason is always such a cutie pie.

He & Me + 3

You are good at it. I really need to get my computer fixed so i can start editing again. Those look great!