I will be taking a two week trip to Utah and Idaho for my brother's graduation. I'm looking forward to visiting with friends and family, but not to the driving. My Mom and sister will be going along with, so hopefully between the three of us, we can keep the kids entertained along the way. I have all my bags packed and will be leaving tomorrow morning. I will try to keep the blog updated, but I'm not promising anything :) Wish me luck!!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Arches National Park
- 21 of 52
- Wilson Arch
- Photo Editing - Day 5 Textures
- Friday Travels - 20 of 52
- Four Corners
- Photo Editing- Day 4
- Photo Editing - Day 3
- Photo Editing - Day 2 Brushes
- 19 of 52
- Heading North
- Photo Editing Class - Day 1
- Happy Fourth of July!
- 18 of 52
- 3X3 Mini Album
- Schlitterbahn Fun
- 17 of 52
- My Boys
-
▼
July
(18)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


1 comments:
Yay! Drive safe. Lookin forward to seein all y'all!
Post a Comment