CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

We had a great fourth of July! We spent the day at the lake on the boat and playing in the water. Jason & I got a tube for the boat. Taylor, Jason & I all took a turn on it and had a blast. Zander played on the shore for a little while. He enjoyed splashing in the water and throwing the muddy sand. After going home to eat and take naps, we headed to the fireworks with Papa. Zander loved them. He only liked the ones that made load noise, though. All the others were "broken," according to Zander. All in all it was a fun day. Hope you all had a fun 4th too!




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Andrea

That's cute about the "broken" fireworks. That will be cute journaling for the scrapbook page.

Andrea
This comment has been removed by the author.
He & Me + 3

So glad you had a great 4th. I love the picture with the fireworks in the background. Very cool collages too!
I have missed seeing your posts.
But I have been on vacation too.
Mimi

jen@odbt

My favorite is the pic of you and the baby with the fireworks in the background. Very fun!

Mamí♥Picture

Wow I loved the way you fixed your pictures! My favorite pictures is the one with the fireworks in the background, totally love it!
It looks like you had a Blast!
Awesome Shots!
Have a ♥Lovely♥ Sunday!