CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Photo Editing Class - Day 1

I signed up to take a free online course for photo editing at JessicaSprague.com. While I am gone, I have set up posts to show you what I've learned. Some of the stuff, I already knew, but I did learn a lot of helpful tips and some new techniques.

On the first day, I learned how to add PNG frames and word art. A very simple and easy change to add to any photo. I used this picture of Mason and added the frame and word art. I just used the word art she provided us, so it isn't the most appropriate word for the picture, but it was just for a learning experience. I'll have to find some more word art and frames to download that will match my pictures better.

Posted by Picasa