Friday, the 17th, on the way to Salt Lake, we stopped to the climb the Wilson Arch. Wilso Arch is a natural rock formation of an arch named after a pioneer who lived near by in a cabin. Zander absolutely loved it. Taylor made it to the top, while Zander and I lagged behind, making it about 20 feet from the top. The last few rocks were very slick and I didn't want him and I to come tumbling down, so we stopped despite his desire to continue climbing. Mimi and Mason stayed safely at the bottom and watched. It was fun to climb the rocks and enjoy the beauty of our earth.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Arches National Park
- 21 of 52
- Wilson Arch
- Photo Editing - Day 5 Textures
- Friday Travels - 20 of 52
- Four Corners
- Photo Editing- Day 4
- Photo Editing - Day 3
- Photo Editing - Day 2 Brushes
- 19 of 52
- Heading North
- Photo Editing Class - Day 1
- Happy Fourth of July!
- 18 of 52
- 3X3 Mini Album
- Schlitterbahn Fun
- 17 of 52
- My Boys
-
▼
July
(18)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


3 comments:
What a fun stop! My neighbor has done this too and posted pics on her FB account. I bet next time Zander will make it to the top! That smile is priceless!
Wow you climbed up on top of that? How cool! You know how much I love hiking.
I'm impressed. Love those pictures...great scenery!
Post a Comment