CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Photo Editing - Day 5 Textures

On day 5, I learned how to add textures over photos to give them a worn or grungy look. I choose this picture of my cousin's hair on her wedding day. This is my favorite edit from the class. I love how it made the picture look old and worn. It was perfect for this picture because she was dressed in vintage style clothes for her wedding.


Before ...


After ...
With Frame ...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

McCrakensx4

You are learning so much! I wish I had the time to learn more! Maybe if I wasn't on my blog or FB so much I would have the time! lol
Great job!

He & Me + 3

Those look fabulous. I am so jealous.

Andrea

That looks great. So classy, elegant and timeless. Love it.