My friend bought a little 3x3 mini album kit for me a while back and I just made it all up last week. I decided my Grandmother needed a special gift for watching Mason all day while we were playing, so I made it for her. It has some of my favorite pictures from the past few months. I really like how it turned out.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Arches National Park
- 21 of 52
- Wilson Arch
- Photo Editing - Day 5 Textures
- Friday Travels - 20 of 52
- Four Corners
- Photo Editing- Day 4
- Photo Editing - Day 3
- Photo Editing - Day 2 Brushes
- 19 of 52
- Heading North
- Photo Editing Class - Day 1
- Happy Fourth of July!
- 18 of 52
- 3X3 Mini Album
- Schlitterbahn Fun
- 17 of 52
- My Boys
-
▼
July
(18)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.




1 comments:
Oh what a fabulous gift! I love it. Great way to display it on here, too. Smart thinking!
Post a Comment