CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Photo Editing - Day 3

Vintage and Hand Tinting Technique. This is supposed to add a soft, antique feel to the photo. I couldn't find a picture that I thought would be really great for this technique, but I chose a picture and learned the technique. I changed the lighting, and added some color to Zander's lips and checks. Then I added a little sparkle to his eyes and a frame. I'm not sure I like this one, it might have been better if I had a different picture to work with. I'll have to search for a better picture to try this on and do it again. It was fun to see what you can do and look at her samples, though.
Before ...
After ...


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andrea

I really like it. Looks like you are learning a lot of cool techniques!

Mamí♥Picture

I love to fix pictures too!
He is so cute!
I have 2 awards waiting for you, stop by my blog when you get a chance...
www.youandmeplusthree.net
Have a Lovely day!

He & Me + 3

I do like it. Very good job. What are you using again?

E @ Scottsville

You keep right on learning so that when I have questions, I'll know who to call on!! =0)