
Yes, you may have seen this picture already. But, it's the only one I got for this week. Friday night, just us girls met for lunch to celebrate Andrea's birthday. We had a great time and got the picture to prove it! It was a nice night out with friends, and no kids or husbands for that matter. We should really do this more often. Who needs a reason, right?
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.



11 comments:
I did see it, BUT...it is so lovely that it is worth seeing again!!! Glad you could all be together and help celebrate her birthday!
I saw it too - that's so cool you are IRL friends too. What a fun outing!
I saw it, but on her blog!!! How fun to be able to have a girl's night out for a fun celebration! How fun that you are IFL friends!
A girls night out with no kids or husbands and celebrating a birthday, how much fun is that! So cool that you gals can get together! Fun picture!
Hey, I recognize this. How cool that you are blog friends and real life friends!
I always seem to wait for a reason to have a girls night out.. but your right.. why do we need to wait for a reason!! :)
All 3 of you are so pretty. Happy Birthday to Andrea!
That was funny having the same pic, but it was such a good one and such a great night. Thanks girls for making my bday a really great one. Let's do it again soon!
Yes I saw it! How fun is to have a Lovely GNO!!!
Love it!
Have a ♥Lovely♥ Night!!
It's nice when blog friends are real-life friends, too. Fun to see it again, and make the connection.
Yea, you do NOT need a reason!!!
Sounds FUN! I don't get 'girls night out' around here. Just mommy play dates! =0)
Post a Comment