CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

9 Years & Counting!


Last week, my husband and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary. Time sure flies when you are having fun! Here we are before going out to celebrate.



My husband booked a wonderful relaxing night for us. We went to a local retreat for an hour massage and a candle lite dinner. (Too bad we don't celebrate like this more than once a year!)

I love you, Jason! I love our life together and can't wait to see what the years ahead of us hold. You are the best and I appreciate all you do for me.



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jen@odbt

Happy Anniversary - you look good together. :)

He & Me + 3

What a fun time. Happy Anniversary!

McCrakensx4

That is awesome...wish my hubby would set something like that up...we will celebrate 11 years this July!

McCrakensx4

Oh and congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

E @ Scottsville

Great photo! I like the lighting.... obviously late afternoon/early evening. =0)

Happy belated Anniversary!

E

Courtney and the Boys

Wow! An hour long massage? That's awesome!!! Happy anniversary! :)

Andrea

That retreat sounded great, I'm glad you got to spend such a nice evening together. 9 years down and many, many more happy years to come!