CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Scrap-lifting Layouts

I've recently been doing lots of scrapbooking. I'm trying to get all the pictures I have printed into books. My friend uses the Pencil Lines blog to get ideas on layouts and I thought I would try it. I did, and I LOVE it!! This is a page I made yesterday using Sketch # 108. Click here to see their versions. Here is mine....





I wasn't too sure about it when I was done with it, but after walking away and looking at it again, I REALLY, Really Like IT!

4 comments:

Mamí♥Picture

Yep! it is fun looking! and I love it too! ;)
I need to start scrapbooking!

McCrakensx4

Super cute! Love the green! I really need to start scrapping again!

E @ Scottsville

Did you mean "scrapping" layouts? Cuz you said SCRAPING, so I was picturing you trying to scrape something up. ha ha ha

Love the page, it's great!!! You're so creative. =0)

He & Me + 3

I love it. Very cute! You are a very creative scrapbooker.