CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

15 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

I know this is a day late, but I was out of town having fun at my brother's house. Here are some pictures from out visit with me in them.

This is one of Mason & I in the swimming pool, floating around. I wish there was a little more of my face in the picture, but I was cut out apparently.

This is my nephew, Paul and I.

& this one is of me coloring with Paul & Zander at my Grandma's house.




**************************************


Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

E @ Scottsville

We don't mind that its a day late! We enjoy it whenever it gets posted... no matter how late that is. =0)

Glad you were off ENJOYING YOURSELF!!!

McCrakensx4

Great pictures! Love that you are on the floor coloring with the boys; that is awesome! Looks like everyone was having fun!

He & Me + 3

Great pictures. Where have you been? I am glad to see you back.

jen@odbt

Looks like a fun visit. The pool looks so inviting. My fave is the one of you coloring with the boys.