I got these little shoes for Mason a couple of weeks ago and I thought they were so cute, I just had to snap a picture of them.
He was in his jumper, busy jumping away. He was sure happy! Check out that big smile, it must've been the shoes ;)
"Despite all new inventions and modern designs, fad and fetishes, no one has yet invented, or will ever invent, a satisfying substitute for one's own family." -Dr. Stuart E. Rosenberg
7 comments:
Baby toes are the best. Who knew they made flip flops that small. He's going to be styling at the pool.
He is just precious! i love those shoes...Old Navy?
Aww he is PRECIOUS!!! ready for the summer!!
Love it!
The shoes ARE adorable, but not as adorable as Mason. How sweet is he?! =0)
Those little flip flops are the cutest thing ever. Love them!
I love baby feet and his look so cute in those shoes!
Those little flip flops are adorable!! (And so is the little guy in them.. :) )
Post a Comment