CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lions Junction Water Park

Saturday, we took a little family trip to the new water park in Temple. It's a great little water park for the kids. Zander had a great time. He would not get out of the water for anything! We stayed for about 4 hours. Zander went down the slide hundreds of times, he swam around the lazy river and splashed in the kids area. Mason did not like the water at all. It was pretty cold, so I think that's why. He slept for a little while and Jason and I took turns sitting in the shade with him. All in all, we had a good time together.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Andrea

Cute pictures. I'm glad you all had a fun time. We're about ready to go back again!

McCrakensx4

So much fun! We have a pool like that and we love going! Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves!

E @ Scottsville

I wish I were swimming right now!!! Love your cute little pony tails! =0)

Searls Stuff

I've heard it a nice park. Maybe Ron and I will take Seth and Maggie there one day this summer. It looks like you had a wonderful time.

He & Me + 3

It looks so fun. We are still waiting for it to stay warm enough for a pool day..