CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Little Longhorn

I bought Zander a Buzz Lightyear costume for Halloween, but he would not wear it. I got him to put it on once, but as soon as I got the camera out, he started freaking out.
So, I decided to make him a longhorn costume. He had a headband with the horns and ears and I didn't think it would be hard to get him into a brown sweatsuit. It turned out pretty cute. He had no problem wearing the sweatsuit, but he really didn't want to wear the longhorns all night. We went to our church "trunk or treating" Thursday and he did good walking around saying "Trick or Treat." Tonight, we went to our friend, Andrea's neighborhood to trick or treat, but he really wasn't that in to it. I did get a few cute pictures to share, though. We hope you all had a great Halloween.




1 comments:

Andrea

His costume turned out so cute. He's lucky he has such a crafty mommy. Maybe next year he'll be more into the costumes :)