Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Crazy Photo Shoot
Today, I took Zander to Sears to take some maternity pictures with me. I had hoped to get one good picture of Zander and I to document my pregnancy with Mason. I really wanted one with Zander hugging my belly and me looking down on him. Zander was not in a very cooperative mood, though. He did not want to do what the photographer wanted and he did not want to stand next to me and get him picture taken. I tried to bribe him with Pizza and a lolly pop, but I had no such luck. We got a few pictures, but not one like I really wanted. At the end of our session, I got him to come give me a hug and they quickly snapped the picture. Unfortunately, they cut my head off. I think the girl did it on purpose, but I really wish she hadn't. Because that was the picture I really wanted. I settled with that pose, but all that is in the picture is Zander and my belly. I had a coupon and only paid $4.99for the pictures, so I guess I can live with that. Anyway, I bought the pose with the caption "Brotherly Love." I also paid a little extra and got a collage sheet with 5 different poses on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.




1 comments:
Aww the one of the hug is really cute, but really too bad she cut your head off. What a dork.
Post a Comment